Council Recognition Dinner
Seneca Waterways Council, Boy Scouts of America
2017 Annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner & Annual Meeting
Each year hundreds of Scouting volunteers from the Seneca Waterways Council service area gather to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of outstanding volunteers. In addition, the annual meeting of the Seneca Waterways Council, Boy Scouts of America is held during the evening.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM BOOK with Silver Beaver Biographies.
The Annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner & Annual Meeting recognizes the following awards:
- Silver Beaver Recipients (listed in order of photo above)
Enrico (Rick) Coloccia
Charles “Chip” Rieck, III
- Veteran Scouters - 25 years and more of service
- Unit Tenure of 40 years and more of service
- District Award of Merit
- District Vision Award (New Award)
- Journey To Excellence
- Arrowhead Honor
- Distinguished Commissioner Award
- Doctorate of Commissioner Service Recognition
- Cannon Award Recipients - Camping & Properties Honors
- Special Needs Scouting Award
- Cooper Training Award - Training Honors
- Venturing Leadership Award
- William H. Spurgeon III Award (Exploring)
Monday, May 1, 2017
Registration and Fellowship: 5:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Dinner / Program: 6:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
1361 Marsh Road, Pittsford, NY
Steak and Chicken combination plate with sides. A vegetarian option is available upon request.
April 15, 2017 - $40 per person
After April 15 - $50 per person
Payments at the door - $60 per person
How to Register?
To register, please follow the link in the menu to the online registration form. In addition, a paper registration form can be completed and sent to the Seneca Waterways Council, Scout Service Center with payment.
Register Online: 2017 - Annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner Registration Form
Download: 2017 - Annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner & Annual Meeting (PDF)
Please contact Chris Crittenden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-241-8580