Venturing Expedition Camp
EXPEDITION CAMPS 2017
July 30th – August 4th
Venturing Expedition Camp is intended for Venturing Scouts looking to work on the requirements that lead to the Venturing Ranger Award. You will join a group of Venturers and will take part in the best Camp Babcock-Hovey has to offer. Experienced Advisors will guide participants through a build-your-own experience based on participant’s interests in shooting sports, aquatics, and science and technology areas. Open to individual CO-ED registration up to age 21, Babcock-Hovey Expedition Camps are designed to refine your skills, challenge your limits and develop a deeper understanding of Scouting’s core values.
- Build-your-own experience week with a mix of fun activities and requirements
- Program elements in line with BSA Venturing program including leadership skills and making ethic choices in life
- Staff will follow your lead and help support your needs related to the Venturing Ranger Award, including requirements in First Aid, Emergency Preparedness, Leave No Trace, Wilderness Survival, Cooking, Conservation, and many more
$400 for Expedition Programs
- $50 DISCOUNT for Scouts already attending a 2017 Seneca Waterways Council Boy Scout Summer Camp
- $50 DISCOUNT for Early Bird Registration Deposit by May 1st and Payment in Full by June 1st
- Bring seven members and pay for the price of five. Must be registered in the same troop and register together.