FLCC STEaM Camp
2017 FLCC Middle School STEaM Camp
Join the Exploring experience with this unique 4-day, day camp. FLCC opens their Victor Campus to 25 Middle School students to work on hands-on STEaM activities with their professors. What is STEaM? It’s Science, Technology, Engineering, arts and Math. Students will spend 9-4 digging into activities and learning all that STEaM has to offer, while enjoying some time on FLCC’s campus.
- Learn about building design & architecture using software
- Have fun solving math puzzles
- Learn about optics and light
- Build a mini-catapult
- Learn how to extract DNA
- Learn about LabVIEW the software that was used to program Mars rovers
- Experiment with Computer-Aided-Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
- Work on a project involving ecology
- Learn about careers in biotechnology
- Have fun preparing your lunch and learn about nutrition at the same time
Pricing: Early bird registration $175 per person if paid in full by April 12, 2017.
Regular registration $200 per person.
For more information, contact Case Hamilton (585) 241-8542.